Monday, January 20, 2014

Snowy Books: The Snowy Day {free pack} and The Jacket I Wear in the Snow

The ground is covered in white snow, and these two books are definitely ones that my students can relate to!
We read The Snowy Day and talked about the different activities Peter did in the snow.
Here are some activities we did with the story:
FREE book study companion activities for The Snowy Day
ABC order, making connections, vocabulary word search, writing activities, and more!
FREE book study companion activities for The Snowy Day

FREE book study companion activities for The Snowy Day

FREE book study companion activities for The Snowy Day

FREE book study companion activities for The Snowy Day
FREE book study companion activities for The Snowy Day
FREE book study companion activities for The Snowy Day
Download the FREE Snowy Day pack by clicking the button
The Snowy Day pack

We also read The Jacket I Wear in the Snow. 
Students could relate to how much work it is to get dressed to go outside :)
The Jacket I Wear in the Snow book study companion activities for Kindergarten and First Grade
The Jacket I Wear in the Snow book study companion activities for Kindergarten and First Grade
Here are some activities we did with that book:
The Jacket I Wear in the Snow book study companion activities for Kindergarten and First Grade
 word sort {by number of letters in the words}
The Jacket I Wear in the Snow book study companion activities for Kindergarten and First Grade

The Jacket I Wear in the Snow book study companion activities for Kindergarten and First Grade

The Jacket I Wear in the Snow book study companion activities for Kindergarten and First Grade
The Jacket I Wear in the Snow book study companion activities for Kindergarten and First Grade
labelling pages
The Jacket I Wear in the Snow book study companion activities for Kindergarten and First Grade
story sequencing
The Jacket I Wear in the Snow book study companion activities for Kindergarten and First Grade
word search using vocabulary words from the book
The Jacket I Wear in the Snow book study companion activities for Kindergarten and First Grade

You can find the activities by clicking the button
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Jacket-I-Wear-In-The-Snow-mini-book-study-506253

What are your winter favorites? I'd love to know! Leave a comment to share!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.