Monday, January 21, 2013

The Snowy Day {FREE mini book study}

This week our book study will be on The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats.
 
I just wanted to share a mini book study that I have created to use in my classroom...and have posted to my TPT store for you to get for
FREE!
 
Here's a sneak peek:
You can find all of this and more {it has 10 pages} by clicking the link below
 
 
 
I have posted several winter book studies in my store, including this FREEBIE:
The Snow Globe Family {here}
 
 
AND these winter favourites:
The Hat {here}
 
The Jacket I Wear In The Snow {here}
 
The Mitten {here}
 
 
I hope you can use these freebies! Happy winter :)

5 comments:

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Love it!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Brittany Weidlich said...

Too cute! I really like the ABC order. The Snowy Day is a favorite of mine. Thanks for sharing!!!

Brittany
Lovely Literacy & More

Erin said...

Thank you for sharing! The one thing I'm really trying to get the kiddos to do this year is make stronger connections between the books we read and their everyday lives. The freebie connection page will work wonderfully with this.

Erin
www.missandersonkinder.blogspot.com

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

We just finished The Snowy Day, but I'll definitely save it for next year! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Catherine
The Brown-Bag Teacher

Sarah Hankinson said...

Thank you! This is a winter favorite!

Sarah
Learning is for Superstars
FB page

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.