Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Bulletin Board and Gingerbread Men Craft

Here is our festive hallway bulletin board:
 
I gave each student a page with an ornament on it, and had them draw something 'Christmasy'.

This student made the Gingerbread Man, probably because we read it that day :)
 
I curled some ribbon and hung the ornaments at various heights.
 
 
Next to the bulletin board are the Gingerbread Men we made.
 
 
 
Sooo cute! They are a freebie from Mrs. Miner at her TPT store {here}.
 
Check out my students in action:

 

 
We had read this book on the day of the craft
 
...which probably explains this one :)
 
Thanks, Krissy!
 
This week my kiddos are doing our new book study:
I say my kiddos, because I have been home with the flu so far this week :(
 
To see what they have been up to, check out the preview below:
 
You can find the entire mini book study {here}.
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.