Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mystery Bags and 5 Senses freebie

Today we wrapped up our Mystery Bags activity.
Mystery Bags letter sounds whole class activity for Kindergarten
Check out the activity {here} and {here}.

My last student to present starts with letter 'S'.
I am still in amazement over the students' guesses of what could be in her bag!
Mystery Bags letter sounds whole class activity for Kindergarten
Here are some of their great guesses:
snake
sunset
sandcastle
skunk
sap
stump
Sleeping Beauty
sippy cup
skates
spaceman
snack
swimming pool
sin
sock
Oh my word, too cute! :)
Here is what was in the bag:
Mystery Bags letter sounds whole class activity for Kindergarten
Strawberry Shortcake
Now that the activity is over, I have assembled all of the pages into a class book.
Here are some pages from it:
Mystery Bags letter sounds whole class activity for Kindergarten

Mystery Bags letter sounds whole class activity for Kindergarten

Mystery Bags letter sounds whole class activity for Kindergarten

Mystery Bags letter sounds whole class activity for Kindergarten
It is a class favorite!
The Mystery Bag book can be found {here}.
Mystery Bags letter sounds whole class activity for Kindergarten
I also wanted to share a book I made that goes with the book From Head to Toe by Eric Carle.
FREE class book to go with From Head to Toe by Eric Carle
FREE class book to go with From Head to Toe by Eric Carle
FREE class book to go with From Head to Toe by Eric Carle
You can find it free at my TPT store {here}.

4 comments:

Faith Rucker said...

I love the mystery bags. What a great idea to use the first letter of their names! I am your newest follower. Also, thank for the freebie! :0)
Faith
Kindergarten Faith

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Love the Mystery Bags! I may have to try that after we finish the ABC's as a review!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

traci527 said...

I love this! I have a silly question. I am a first year teacher so I haven't made class books before. Can you tell me how you put these together? Do you laminate each page?

Anita said...

Hi Traci, I print a coloured copy of the cover page, and photocopy a class set of student pages. When the book is complete I just staple it together and put it in the reading centre. In the past I have used page protectors and then put the pages in duotangs. Hope this helps!
Anita

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.