Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hello My Name Is...and Black Friday Sale

We have been having so much fun with these 'Hello My Name Is' activities in class!
 
 
Students wear the Hello My Name Is tag, and all through the day {or however long you want to do the activity} the other students must call them by the name on their nametag- a FUN way to incorporate some extra practise with various skills!
 
Above is "Mr. W"
 
{Mr. Y and Miss Z}
 
We did this activity to practice letter names {both uppercase & lowercase}
 
{Mr. And, Mr. To, and Mr. The}
 
...and sight words
 
{Miss 6 and Miss 4}
 
 
 
All three of my Hello My Name Is activities will be on sale for 20% off during my
 
The sight word set can be found {here} and will be only $4!
 
 
 
The alphabet set can be found {here}and will be on sale for only $1.20!
 

 
 
The number set can be found {here} and will be on sale for only 80 cents!
 
 


3 comments:

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

I am loving this idea! Too cute!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Chrissy said...

What a fantastic idea! You are so creative. ReadWriteSing

Jennifer said...

What a cute idea! Love it!
Rowdy in First Grade

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.