Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Mish-Mash

This post is a mish-mash of four topics...

bear with me people :)

topic number one
How exciting is it to receive a blog award...
& even more so when given to me by six fantastic fellow bloggers!

Thank you to

Michelle @ Apples and ABC's






I am so honoured!



topic number two

In my last post I detailed our art lesson based on One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.
I had promised to post pictures of the finished projects, mounted on background paper.

Here they are:













topic number three

If you see something you like on my blog,
by all means, PIN IT PEOPLE!!!



topic number four

Can I just say how EXCITED I am!?!?

I have one more day to teach, and then I am off for Spring Break!

.
....ahhhhh, thirteen days off.....

...just enough time to catch up on reading your blog posts from the last month....
{I am soooo behind}

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.