Saturday, September 10, 2011

Student Work Stations

The first week of school is over! And I am exhausted :)

This week I introduced my new Kindergarten students to Math Work Stations. They LOVED them!

The math activities are in blue bins. {The literacy activities are in red bins...the colour-coding helps me stay organized!} I set out one math activity at each table/station. Each bin has all of the necessary components needed for the math activity.

 
I made labels for each math skill using a link I found on Pinterest. It can be found here, from Better Homes & Gardens.


I attached the labels to the bins using book rings.

I am lovin' these! It makes switching out activities easy...just pop open the ring and clip on the next math label.

 
Next week we begin our Literacy Work Stations. Let the fun begin!

1 comments:

Russell Campbell said...

What an inspiration you are. Your organization is amazing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.