We Love to READ!

I recently received a set of Rozanne Lanczak Williams books from Creative Teaching Press.

Can I just tell you how EXCITED my students are?!?!
Why are they so excited? They can READ!
With all of the alphabet work, CVC practice, and sight word learning we've done, my students are stoked that they can now read. REAL reading. Recognizing the words. Enjoying stories together. This is the best part of teaching Kindergarten!

These books are so perfect for beginning readers, and I cannot express enough how amazing they are at building confidence. I love how the books build on each other, using words from one book to the next. Students can use their knowledge of sight words and picture cues. Love it!

Look how the boys just dug right in!!!

Head over {here} to check out the books!

And don't forget to enter my CTP giveaway {here} for a fantastic chalkboard style and chevron prize pack!

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.