What I'm Lovin' Wednesday {Back to School Shopping Finds}

Even though I don't head back to class for over a month, I have been shopping around to collect things for my classroom. Here are some of my favourites for What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!
Pink Tape Dispenser
Target
Sticky Notes
Target
Glass Magnets
Target
Owl Pencil Holder
Michaels
Colourful Mini Storage Tins
Target
Broad Sharpies
{I am SO excited about this find...HUGE THICK Sharpies! In awesome colours!}
Staples
Owl Bookends
gift from my sister!
Mini Globe
{all plastic, perfect for primary students}
Dollarama
Cork Boards
{hard to see with the packaging still on, but I LOVE the shape of these...I got 2}
Kohl's
Accordian File Storage
{perfect for index cards and items that are easy to lose}
Walmart
Turquoise Storage Crates
Target
Agenda/Calendar
Target
Sharpie Highlighters
Walmart
Paper Lanterns
{small & large of each in a pack}
Target
Document Holders
{I added the label- I keep documents I need to photocopy in here}
Walmart
Notepads
Dollarama
Magazine Files
Target
Pink Polka-Dot Tape
Target
Turquoise Cart
{Love that it can be wheeled around the room! Perfect for papers/supplies/etc.}
Ikea
Teacher Binder
Target
I created a set of teacher binder inserts, after rediscovering how ugly my own binder was. I made them with turquoise, chocolate brown, and pink chevron. Much better!
The Teacher Binder Inserts can be found {here}


No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.