Friday, May 22, 2015

FREE Mrs. Wishy-Washy Flip Book {Works With ANY Wishy-Washy Book!}

FREE Mrs. Wishy-Washy flip book that works with ANY Mrs. Wishy-Washy book!
It has been awhile since I have posted a freebie on my blog.
Since I've been in a 'Wishy-Washy' kinda mood {because I have been working on my next Mrs. Wishy-Washy book study} I decided to keep with that theme and make a FUN flip book that supplements ANY Wishy-Washy book.
FREE Mrs. Wishy-Washy flip book that works with ANY Mrs. Wishy-Washy book!
This little flip book is perfect for little hands- it's all straight cutting lines :)
FREE Mrs. Wishy-Washy flip book that works with ANY Mrs. Wishy-Washy book!

FREE Mrs. Wishy-Washy flip book that works with ANY Mrs. Wishy-Washy book!
Hope you like it!

Check out more Wishy-Washy book study companion activities {here}




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.