Another Round of Daily 5!

OK, I seriously can't keep up with my life!
Here is a round of Daily 5 that I haven't blogged about yet
{and there are more that I've missed sharing too!}

Read With A Partner

Students rolled a die, then read the fluency phrase, then highlighted it...Roll, Read, & Highlight! It's from Cara's pack {here}


Read to Self

Here students got comfy on the carpet & pillows, reading 'Good Fit' books to themselves.

Listen to Reading

I am loving the free story time site Storyline Online {here} and so are the kids!

Word Work

In Spelling my students were working on short vowel words, so I just knew they would LOVE doing Reagan's 'Flipping Over Vowels' activity. Students recorded the word on their pancake, then flipped it over to reveal the word that has the same consonants, but a different vowel. Find the free activity {here}.


Work on Writing

Students have SO much choice in this station! They can make lists, label pictures, write opinions, narratives, or to inform. They can make up stories, write cards to someone, or write the room. And...so much more!

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.