Monday, September 29, 2014

Classroom Reveal {Part 3}

Here are just a few more areas of my classroom to share:

MY DESK






plan book {here} and record book {here} from Creative Teaching Press

ENTRY INTO THE ROOM
door pennant
a Pinterest-inspired sign that serves as a little inspiration for one student each day
student numbers are on magnetic strips- when someone leaves the room, they just move their number to 'out' so I know exactly who is out of the classroom

mail area, workbook storage

CALENDAR & CLASS JOBS
I love the cling numbers and write & wipe sections- this makes my life so much easier!
I created these job cards specifically with my classroom needs in mind. Every student has a number {now I don't need to make new name labels every year} and the numbers attach with Velcro to make switching them quick and simple.

In case you missed it, here are the links to the first two classroom reveal posts: {Part 1} {Part 2}

4 comments:

Lyndsey (A Year of Many Firsts) said...

I LOVE this space! How cute and fun!!!!! The color combo is PERFECT. Adorable!!!!

Anita said...

Aww, thanks Lyndsey :)

Meagan Lentakis said...

Where are the wall baskets from? And how do you hang them?

Anita said...

Meagan, the file folder holders on the wall were purchased at a store called Home Sense, and they were screwed into the cinder block walls.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.