Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bright Idea: Recommend a Book

One of my goals this year is to get my students to LOVE to read.
I use a LIKE sign in the classroom library so that students can recommend books to each other.
 And I want them to encourage each other to read too!

So I put this in my classroom library.
This is simply a plate holder and a Facebook 'Like' sign.
Use a Facebook type 'LIKE' sign to recommend a book in the classroom library

When students read a book that they've enjoyed, they can share their 'Like' with the class, to encourage others to read it too!
Use a Facebook type 'LIKE' sign to recommend a book in the classroom library

Use a Facebook type 'LIKE' sign to recommend a book in the classroom library
Find lots of more Bright Ideas by clicking on a link below:






3 comments:

Elizabeth Vericker said...

cute! are they "liking" it?!

​MissVerickersAdventures​

Jennifer @ Simply Kinder said...

Kids have such a connection with technology.. I think this is great!

Jennifer with Simply Kinder

Erin B. said...

I love this idea, Anita! Have you shared the "Like" cards anywhere? I'd love to use them!

~Erin
Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.