Thursday, July 10, 2014

{FREE} Pencil Container Labels

Just a quick little post to share another thing I've worked on for my classroom next year.
And I know every classroom can use these :)
 I have included cursive and printed word options!
FREE pencil container labels for the classroom!
FREE pencil container labels

FREE pencil container labels

You can find the labels {here}

If you've missed it, check back {here} for my free teacher planning binder
FREE Teacher planner to get you organized for school
and {here} for my free sticky note teaching planner.
FREE Sticky note teacher planner
And don't forget to fill your teaching binder with these handy inserts!
Teacher binder inserts
Find the inserts {here}

Hope you're having a fantastic summer!

1 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for the pencil labels!

Linda
Down the Learning Road

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.