Monday, May 05, 2014

Win This Classroom Decor Prize Pack!!!!!

{contest closed}
Love the chalkboard look? A little chevron anyone? 
You're in luck!
Creative Teaching Press has generously given me this classroom decor prize pack to give to one of my beautiful blog followers.

These are hot off the press, and are not even available for purchase in stores yet!


This prize pack includes two chalkboard style posters, a pack of chalkboard style stickers, a chevron teacher planner, and a chevron record book!

5 prizes in the pack, and 5 steps to win it all!

Here's how to enter:
1. 'Like' CTP on Facebook {here}
2. Follow CTP on Pinterest {here}
3. Follow Mrs. Bremer's Class blog {here}
4. Follow Mrs. Bremer's Class on Facebook {here}
5. Leave a comment in this blog post & include your email address!

That's it! I will be announcing the winner shortly!

Check out these other blogs, who are giving away CTP prize packs as well! Enter as many giveaways as you like!

13 comments:

Katie Lawson said...

katielawson498@gmail.com

Cherie said...

I've done everything so fingers crossed!

cheriemae@gmail.comk

Mrs. Brown said...

I did all the five things!

kellybrown28021@gmail.com

Breanne Simons said...

I am obsessed with all of this new CTP stuff! :)

Breanne
breannesimons@gmail.com

dbednars said...

I would love to win! I've done everything! dbednarsk@yahoo.com

Andrea L. said...

I've done everything as well!
andrea . m . lee84 @ gmail . com

Teacher At Heart said...

I did everything! :)

teacheratheart123@gmail.com

Nessa said...

I did everything! I love the banners! kindercards@gmail.com

Markisha said...

I would love to win this. rockingitin3rd@gmail.com

Janaki said...

love to win
p.janakee@gmail.com

Marlene Heida said...

Wow! Love the prize pack! tmheida@wightman.ca

Clara said...

This is awesome! I'm obsessed with black board style decor. My email is c.welles2comcast.net

Patent Agent said...

This is a great resource, and so full of positive affirmations!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.