What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!

Here's what I am loving this Wednesday:
EDITABLE CHALKBOARD & CHEVRON SET
How gorgeous does this set look? At the top of my wishlist!
{here}
BEACH FENCE MESSAGE BOARD
Keep summer alive in the classroom! {here}
CHEVRON BORDERS
Seriously Creative Teaching Press?
Now I will have to redo my classroom bulletin boards again! {here}
FILING CABINETS-TURNED STORAGE UNIT
Spray paint filing cabinets, top with wood = instant storage cabinet {at minimum cost} {here}
CUPPA
self-explanatory, right!? {here}


STORAGE CRATES
Found these lovelies at Target while in Florida. Love the turquoise colour! {here}

All of these items {and more!} can be found on my Get For My Classroom board on Pinterest.
Check it out here:


No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.