Friday, June 28, 2013

Nameplate Freebies For You!

I was just thinking that it has been awhile since I have posted a freebie for you all!
So, how about a little something that you can use for Back to School time!?
 
Student Nameplates
 find them {here}
I put my students' names on these and keep them in the Writing Centre. That way they can grab it whenever they need it: to copy their name if they don't know how to write it yet, for alphabetical order activities, for counting activities, to know how to spell friends' names, etc. 
 
And don't forget, we are just hours away until Google Reader is gone!!!
Follow my blog on Bloglovin'
{click the link at the left of the screen} so you won't miss out on new freebies and other good stuff! :)

I've linked up with


1 comments:

Sandy Welch said...

Thank you for the freebie. I love the name cards and think you blog is amazing. Thanks for inspiring!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.