Sunday, June 09, 2013

Classroom Decor {tons of labels}!

I have spent a lot of time redoing the labels in my classroom. A couple of years ago I was so excited to use the free labels from Better Homes and Gardens...but the colors that they come in are not what I was looking for in my classroom.
So I made my own!
Tag styled labels to organize the classroom
I am in LOVE with the 'tag' look of labels!
Tag styled labels to organize the classroom
Some are affixed to tubs, some are attached to trays using rings. Others will be tied on using twine. You could use ribbon too...the possibilities are endless!
Tag styled labels to organize the classroom
And best of all, they are black and white...which saves tons of money on colored printer ink!
Tag styled labels to organize the classroom
This pack includes labels in various sizes, because we all have tubs and containers that come in lots of shapes and sizes.
Tag styled labels to organize the classroom
US and Canadian spelling is included! 
Find the set {here}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.