Thursday, April 25, 2013

Name Morning Message Freebie

I have had some requests for a copy of my name Morning Message page {find it here}
FREE Morning Message template to practice names & vowels and consonants
 ...so I have made a generic version available for FREE!
FREE Morning Message template to practice names & vowels and consonants
  {find it here}
Click {here} to read about this FUN activity where students gain practice with vowels, consonants, and making words with the letters in students' names! 

2 comments:

Leanne Rosloniec said...

I am not able to find this on your facebook page and I liked you? Can you email it to me? Thanks!
22.lrosloniec@nhamail.com

Anita said...

Leanne- It was posted on April 25, just scroll down to that date and you'll see it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.