Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Math and Literacy Activities for Kindergarten

I cannot get over how early Easter is this year! It will be here before we know it.

Here is an Easter math & literacy pack I have just posted.
I am so egg-cited about it! {sorry about that}
Easter Math & Literacy Activities for Kindergarten

It contains TONS of fun math and literacy skill learning.
Seriously, your students won't even realize they are learning as they play!

Here's a sneak peek of a few of the activities:




There's LOTS more that I can't possibly show. Did I mention there are 124 pages?
And that it is currently on sale? But only until March 31, 2013.

2 comments:

Primary Paradise said...

They look great. Love the cute graphics.
Tammy
Primary Paradise

Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten said...

Love it! Your clip art is ADORABLE!

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.