Wednesday, January 09, 2013

The Snow Globe Family {FREEBIE PACK}

FREE book study companion activities to go with The Snow Globe Family! Perfect for a Kindergarten or First Grade winter theme!
This week our book study is based on The Snow Globe Family by Jane O'Connor.
FREE activity pack to go with the book The Snow Globe Family! Perfect for a Kindergarten winter theme.
We made text-to-self connections by comparing what the snow globe family wanted to do in the snow vs. what we would want to do in the snow:
FREE activity pack to go with the book The Snow Globe Family! Perfect for a Kindergarten winter theme.

FREE activity pack to go with the book The Snow Globe Family! Perfect for a Kindergarten winter theme.

FREE activity pack to go with the book The Snow Globe Family! Perfect for a Kindergarten winter theme.

We did a little craftivity to go along with the story:
FREE activity pack to go with the book The Snow Globe Family! Perfect for a Kindergarten winter theme.
 If I lived in a snow globe...I would catch some snowflakes.

FREE activity pack to go with the book The Snow Globe Family! Perfect for a Kindergarten winter theme.
If I lived in a snow globe...I would jump in the snow with my friends.

FREE activity pack to go with the book The Snow Globe Family! Perfect for a Kindergarten winter theme.
If I lived in a snow globe...I would go sledding and build a snowman.

FREE activity pack to go with the book The Snow Globe Family! Perfect for a Kindergarten winter theme.
If I lived in a snow globe...I would make a snowman.

FREE activity pack to go with the book The Snow Globe Family! Perfect for a Kindergarten winter theme.

If you are doing The Snow Globe Family with your class, here is a freebie pack I just posted in my TPT store!

It contains several activity pages and the craftivity shown above.
{Note: This pack was updated January 2015}
FREE activity pack to go with the book The Snow Globe Family! Perfect for a Kindergarten winter theme.

 Several pages allow for the various abilities of your students. For example, some pages contain space for illustration only, while others allow for a written response as well as an illustration. Just print the pages you need for your class! 


FREE activity pack to go with the book The Snow Globe Family! Perfect for a Kindergarten winter theme.
Find it all for FREE {here}

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm not familiar with that book. Heading to Amazon next! Super cute activity!
Rowdy in First Grade

Primary Paradise said...

I love this book. Thank you for the activities. I can't wait to use it.
Tammy
Primaryparadise.blogspot

Cheryl Ener said...

Love this activity! Thank you so much! (Now I need this book!)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

rebecca sutton said...

I read your post last night and went to the library today to check out this book! What a super cute idea! And then I checked my blog tonight and you had posted this cute freebie on my January freebie linkup!!! YEAH!!! Thanks so much! I love your ideas!
Hugs,


Rebecca
Teaching First

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

Oh my goodness! This is my first time seeing your blog and it is wonderful - so cute! Thank you so much for sharing the Snow Globe freebie :)

Catherine
The Brown Bag Teacher

Chrissy said...

My kindergartners did this activity today and they loved it! I stopped reading at the halfway point; we took a break for snack and began the response page for beginning, middle, end. They couldn't wait to get back to the rug, to finish the book!

Bless their hearts, they wanted to know if the cat knocks over the globe in the sequel. I was delighted to tell them that, although the author didn't write a sequel, she did go on to create Fancy Nancy! Big eyes and Ahhhs! all around :-)
ReadWriteSing

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.