Friday, December 07, 2012

Gingerbread Man Freebies!

Today we wrapped up Gingerbread Man week!
 
 
We had so much fun using gingerbread-themed items to practice alphabetical order, syllables, rhyme, letter matching, and letter sorting, beginning sounds...
 
{see here for literacy activities}
 
as well as measure, sort, graph, count, and print numbers...

{see here for math activities}
 
As a freebie for all of you, I have made some Christmas Word Searches.



 
I made several word searches, because I know that some of you are not 'allowed' to use the word 'Christmas' and some of you are not 'allowed' to talk about 'Santa'...so I made word searches in many versions... there should be at least one that is OK for you to use!!! LOL
 
You can find the Christmas Word Searches {here}.
 
Next up...Mrs. Wishy-Washy's Christmas!
 


2 comments:

Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten said...

Thanks for the freebies, Anita! They are great! :)

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

Michelle said...

These are great! I found you through the TBA Friday Freebies. Thank you for sharing. I am your newest follower.

Michelle @ Teach123

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.