Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Attention Chevron-Lovers!

I just wanted to point out a freebie that I added today to my TPT store...
and if you are CHEVRON CRAZY you'll love it!
 
 


 there are 20 numbers per page, from 1-100
 
If you download it, let me know what you are using it for...I'd love to hear about it!
 
You can find the number charts here:
 
 
I've also listed Fry's First 100 Sight Words flashcard pack


You can find that here:
 
While you're there, check out the seven other freebies I have posted!


2 comments:

Leslie - The Groovy Teacher said...

Love the freebie and I love chevron, thanks Anita. I am also a Canadian teacher and your newest follower:) I live in Quebec. You have a great blog!
Leslie

Stephanie Livers said...

I'm soooo addicted to Chevron so this is amazing!!! Thank you!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.