Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Twitter Door

Oh the things we will tweet!

This is my classroom door.
 
I put some 'iPhones' on it, one for each student. 
They can be found {here}, and are just like the ones I use as a literacy centre for students to practise 'texting' their sight words on {see that activity here}.

 

 
The labelled "twitter birds" point to each students' iPhone.

 
They are laminated, so that I can post their messages using a wipe-off eraser.

 
Once a week this will be a fun & different way to do shared writing!
 
 
The people who walk down the hall can
Follow Us on Twitter :)

11 comments:

Jennifer Reck said...

It amazes me how much our little people know about technology! What a wonderful idea...Thanks for sharing!
Jenny
Owl Things First

Anonymous said...

Do you have the twitter symbol, birds, and follow us on twitter sign available to buy? I found the iphone download, but would like to buy all of it. Great idea!
Thanks.

Anita said...

If you send me your email address, I will email the pictures to you for free...my email address is above.
Anita

Jacqueline Jones said...

It is jac_wiese@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Lili Bishop said...

Can you email me the pictures as well? Thanks!

Anita said...

Hi Lili- Sure, just leave me your email address.
Anita

Lili Bishop said...

it's lili@calmcoolandcollective.com. Thanks!! Can't wait to try to use something like this with my 9th graders:)

Anonymous said...

could you send me the pics please? I love this. sunshine5286@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Could you please send me the twitter photos as well? llt33@cornell.edu

Anita said...

@llt33@cornell.edu- I have tried to send this to you twice, but your email address is not working. Could you email me at mrsbremersk@gmail.com and I will send it to you via a reply. Thanks!

Andrea said...

Can you send me the twitter birds? Love the idea!
jsmadre1@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.