Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest Part 2 and 'Read' Sign FREEBIE

I hope you all are enjoying your summer!

I have been using this time to catch up on the blogs I follow, discover new blogs to follow, and find great ideas on Pinterest!

Here are a couple of things that missed my last Inspired by Pinterest post  
{because I could not get the dang pictures to turn properly...grr}

I found this great idea on Pinterest {source}
This chart will be used when the focus is on teaching specific numbers.
I love how lots of different skills are being touched on!

This anchor chart will be used during subsequent readings of our book study books.
I'll point to a picture, and students will retell that part of the story.
This retelling chart is a spinoff of the fantastic retelling rope I found {here}:

I've seen various versions of the 'READ' sign, and came up this to match my classroom. It can be hung horizontally or vertically for a bunting or banner effect.
The dotted backgrounds are turquoise, orange, brown, and pink.
The finished product measures 8" high x 32" wide.

It coordinates with the dotted turquoise, brown, and pink Welcome Bunting from my previous post:

You can download the READ sign{here}.

You can download the Welcome Bunting {here}.

Find more home and school Pinterest inspiration


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.