Saturday, August 04, 2012

A SUPER Way To Head Back To School! You Could WIN IT!

I have been v-e-r-y busy working on a back to school pack that your students will love!

The high-interest theme alone will excite your little learners as they head back to school.
{There are an equal amount of boy and girl Super Heroes, in case you're wondering!}

'Our Class of Super-Friends'

This 'super' pack is filled with activities that will allow your students to quickly learn the names of their classmates.

Other activities focus on what it means to be a good friend, and how to get along with other classmates.

Here are a few activities included in this pack:

syllable sorting based on classmates' names



'In My Name/Not In My Name' sorting

greater than/less than/equal to letters in our names

portrait of a classroom Hero


class names write-the-room {wearing Super Hero capes!} 

To celebrate my upcoming blogiversary on August 15,
'Our Class of Super-Friends' will be on sale for $4.

You can find this pack at my TPT store {here}.

But wait!
One lucky follower will win the entire pack for
FREE!

Here's how:
1- Go to my TPT store {here} and follow my store
2- Leave a comment on this post to tell me that you have
completed Step 1. Please include your email address!
That's it!
The winner will be chosen by random draw on my blogiversary, August 15th.

29 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Super cute! I'd love to win this. I follow your store!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure
fsuteach81@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Completed ! Thanks
AnnMarie
beebeetwins27@yahoo.com

Jaime Golden said...

What a fun way to have students learn names! I follow your store and would love to win this!
Thanks!
Jaime
goldengirl8710@gmail.com

The Scott's said...

Love it! I am following you!
Thanks,
Samantha
sjscott_46923@yahoo.com

Lori Rosenberg said...

So cute! I already follow your store. :)

ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

daleseb said...

I love it! I am now a follower!

Rachel said...

I follow your tpt store!

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

Kimberlie Y Schenk said...

I'm following you...love your super-hero pack...very cute! You have been working HARD! :)

Kimberlie Y Schenk said...

(Ooops...forgot to leave you my email, though you probably have it...kyschenk@gmail.com)

Little Learners said...

This looks amazing. I am your newest TPT follower! littlelearners101@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! I am now a follower. jessicabrown215@hotmail.com

Ashlee C. said...

This looks wonderful! I'm a follower. eelhsa@aol.com

Cara said...

Very Cute! I completed step one! Would love for you to follow me also on Tpt "Kindergarten Boom Boom".
gingrasc@manateeschools.net

Mollie said...

Love this! Just signed up for tpt and followed your classroom. What a great resource!
mollie_rixmann@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I follow your store.
natashaavila31@gmail.com

Amy said...

I follow your store!

arcrow@sbcglobal.net

marti said...

I'm following your store!

marti_downs@hotmail.com

Ms. Amanda said...

Love the Super Friends theme...I have 3 boys! I am following your store. (aellis0116@gmail.com)

Ssquiers said...

Love the theme idea--was just trying to come up with a fun new theme. I am a follower of your store now!!
~Stacey
ssquiers@norwalk.k12.ia.us

Ssquiers said...

Love the theme idea--was just trying to come up with a fun new theme. I am a follower of your store now!!
~Stacey
ssquiers@norwalk.k12.ia.us

Heidi said...

I did it! Thanks! Love your stuff!!
greatgradydane@hotmail.com

Lost said...

I follow your store and have enjoyed your blog since December. ihilchey@gmail.com

letters for nursery wall said...

Hello Anita,it is so nice to be back here.I've been reading your blog from the start.Have a great day!

Courtney Smith said...

Love this! Following you on TPT! I would love to have this.
muprincess@gmail.com

Amelia said...

I'm a new follower of both your blog and TPT store! I love your Superfriends packet!

amelias.schaeffer@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Just found you and have become a new follower!

msgnkgonk@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I just came across your site and I <3 it! I just joined a school who started a Superhero theme this year.

I'm now following your page, and not just because of this, but you have some great ideas!

ValerieMSanchez8@gmail.com

Yvonnee said...

I follow your blog and TPT store. Thanks for the opportunity.

kidzread/yvonnee
yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

Sharon Bryant said...

Vacation is definitely over. But what a great way to get into the back to school spirit! I saw your super hero unit and love it. Thank you.
LeighBryant702@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.