Monday, September 05, 2011

Summer Is Over

Summer is over.

OK, technically there are three weeks left of summer, but it is over for me and all my fellow teachers across Canada.

I know that summer is over for me because last night I had my annual back-to-school dream nightmare.

My dream is nearly the same each year: I get to school on the first day and walk into my classroom. I am terrified because I have absolutely no idea what to do. My plans aren't ready and I have forgotten all my stuff at home. My students are loud, boisterous, climbing the furniture, and not listening to me. Then I wake up and breathe a sigh of relief and laugh because the dream hasn't changed much from year to year. Now that my dream is over-with, I know I'm good to go!

The first few weeks are a little rough, with laying out expectations and presenting routines and getting to know everyone. So I wanted to share this with all of my teaching friends who will begin a new school year tomorrow:
And just remember, it gets easier as the year goes on :)

1 comments:

Reagan Tunstall said...

love it! have a great day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.